sábado, 2 de maio de 2009

Develop Application with Similarity algoritm


Hi Guys,
On this week i will try to make my first post in english...I hope that dont make any mistakes in english grammar :)

Today, i start my posts about A.I and Python.
I believe Python is the new language that the community will adopt, and the future of this language is very promising.

I will try to show in this post as develop application that compare two words, and show the result of similarity. In this sample I will use Python language, because I believe that Python is a powerfull language to develop complex algorithms. I hope that you like... enjoy

Let's go
In the first step, you need to create a new application in your python IDE.
In this sample, I will use Eclipse with PyDev, if you don't have a PyDev plugin, you can download the plugin here (http://pydev.sourceforge.net)
Ok.. the next step you need to create a python module in your application with name (similarity_sample.py), or other name that you want.

You can see that the code is a picture... I tried to paste the code here, but the code loose your format, that could some make problems to you, when you to try to paste this code in your editor.







Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário